Dulwich Hamlet Football Club is a vital part of the community within East Dulwich. Securing a sustainable future for the club to remain at Champion Hill, as part of a mixed-use development, is a key aim of Hadley Property Group, the current owners.
We presented the local community with very initial proposals at an event in July 2014, and after assessing the feedback received at and following this event, and after working with local community groups, residents, supporters and the club itself to refine the proposals, we want to hear the thoughts of the community on the more detailed proposals. On the 27th and 29th, full details will be provided on:
· The new proposed pitch on the already developed astroturf site adjacent to Champion Hill;
· Protecting and maintaining Green Dale Fields, in addition to improving access with the creation of a new, linear park;
· Increased community benefits and access for a much wider range of local residents compared to current facilities;
· Creation of new, public open space; and
· High quality homes.
We are extremely excited to be presenting our more detailed proposals for securing the future of Dulwich Hamlet Football Club. We would love to hear your views and urge you to attend the upcoming exhibition to have you say and talk through the proposals with the project team.
The consultation events will be held at Dulwich Hamlet Football Club, Edgar Kail Way, London, SE22 8DB on:
· Thursday 27th November from 3pm – 8pm; and
· Saturday 29th November from 10am – 3pm.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact Pavitar Mann at email@example.com or on 020 234 3309.